- FLICKERING FLAMES TORCH LIGHTS: Xodo FL1 Solar Outdoor Lights cast a lovely warm glow like flickering flame, It is a safe alternative to real flames. Xodo FL1 Solar Torch Lights are perfect for decorations for holidays and festive events. You can place them on outdoors such as garden, yard, patio, porch, or pathway, making your yard stand out even more in the community.
- SOLAR POWERED DECORATIONS: Equipped with high-efficiency LED solar panels. Solar Halloween lights provide vivid décor for outdoor activities and parties during the holiday and more.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No wires or tools are required to install the Xodo FL1 Solar Outdoor Lights. Simply assemble and stick onto your yard with direct sunlight. Please be ensured to turn on the switch before the first use, the Outdoor Solar Powered Lights will automatically light up when it becomes dark.
- IP65 WATERPROOF: Xodo FL1 Solar Outdoor Lights are waterproof and are constructed from high-quality ABS material. It is designed to withstand major weathers during different seasons. Please do NOT worry about the rain, snow or even the high temperature. Xodo FL1 has you covered.
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee from Contixo: We provide one year warranty to all of Xodo's customers. If you encounter any issues with the product, please feel free to contact us at any time. We provide a one-year limited warranty to all of Xodo's customers. If you encounter any issues with the product, please feel free to contact us at any time.
I like fire... The swimming pool is a little fragile
We like these solar torches -- they look like real flames, but they don't -- they look really beautiful
There are always solar lights around my patio. I decided to try these lamps because they are taller than the ones I used in the past, and according to the description, they look like tiki lamps. The lighting is great. Easy to assemble... You can use two poles, they will be very tall or short. (I used one). You put a stake on the ground and then put the pole/lamp on it. The light is really cool... it really looks like a flickering flame. You can turn it on by pressing a button on the lamp holder, and then turn it on all the time. They will not be affected by rain. One day, when it was windy and rainy, six electric poles fell down, and the plastic at the bottom of the pole broke. I used black tape to stick them together, but I was also considering using longer metal poles instead of wooden stakes on the ground. The lamp is top heavy and the stake is only one or two inches high, so it will tilt in the wind. We live in the countryside and have no good wind protection measures. So if the wind is not a problem, it's perfect for you. I also have some lights in the flower bed, which are cool in the day and night.
I like these lights. They stayed up all night. This video was shot at 6:30 in the morning. They are still very strong. One even has partial shadows. I don't use all the rod sub parts, but they can be as high as the tiki torch. This height contains 2 of 3 parts. So far, they have withstood some quite strong winds. I will update them after seeing their performance in the extreme winter weather we often have.
This is the largest solar torch I have ever seen. I bought it... The flame is very big and lifelike. They are made of high-quality materials! They charged around my waterfall all night. I have bought several sizes, but these must be the biggest flames. These are absolutely necessary!!!