About this item
- Contixo SC8 Dual-Speed RC Car: Built-in strong motor, the speed of the Contixo remote control car can reach up to 12 miles per hour. Race this car at different speeds easily adjustable from the remote. Remote Control with 2.4 GHz Wireless Receiver: Contixo SC8 can be controlled to 98 feet.
- Impact Resistant Materials: Impact resistant bumper and spoiler, durable non-slip rubber tires, and strong shockproof structure.
- Reliable and Easy Connect Remote: Equipped with a wireless control system, the controller operates at a frequency of 2.4 GHz that quickly syncs to the car. Race with others - once a controller syncs to one car the other controllers will not interfere with function.
- Rechargeable Battery: Up to 30 minutes of racing time and 3.7V rechargeable battery for your car. Remote requires 2 AA Batteries (NOT included)
- Perfect Gift for Children: Contixo SC5 Dual Speed Remote Control Car is the perfect gift for your kids who want to explore the field of automotive technology. It helps to exercise children's hand-eye coordination and imagination.
We bought this car as a Christmas present for our 5 year old Grandson and won BIG points with him. He loves playing with it.
The car is very fast, I would recommend this product.
Dont expects high end super RC car, but for a little kid of just grown ups looking for fun after a few drinks. these are awesome, LOL
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. The only thing that we did not like was the remote,That it did not turn as much as we thought.
Bought for grandson, who is 7 yrs. old, even though the outside of the box recommends 8+ on the front. Elsewhere on the box, it reads 6+ yrs. of age.He is holding it in the accompanying photo outside their front door. He is so proud of owning it!Unlike other r/c cars I have purchased, this particular model has normal steering for reverse. Cheap r/c cars usually only back up by turning in one direction only. Thee is no controlling which way it backs up.Also, the throttle on this Mad Runner/Game Champion made for Contixo product is able to be "pulsed" by a finger is order to have more control over the speed, instead of full-on or full-off. Impatient children can actually learn this technique easily! It goes quite fast. Their package says 20 kmh (about 12 mph), w/ a 50 m. (approximately 160') range of control.Grandson is delighted w/ all aspects of using it. Out on their street, it flys across the pavement.He was repeatedly driving it back up their driveway, which has a lip of about 1" above the street pavement. I warned him to not drive the car over that, as it may damage the electrical circuits so that it doesn't work anymore. He appears to take more care after that, picking it up over that lip.He has gotten quite good @ maneuvering the car around the house, zipping through the different rooms. The reverse mode is easy to master, being able to utilize the steering wheel easily (that is just like a car wheel & tire), regardless of going forward or backwards.I would highly recommend to others to purchase this r/c race car. It has been "kid-tested" by a highly-active young man. The recharge cycle is pretty quick, so not much room for impatience to take over while waiting to go off zooming around again!His parents have had to take his r/c car away from him @ times as punishment for him being mean to a little brother that is some 4 years younger to him. His parents have found that doing so has been a highly effective tool to change that kind of behavior. He sorely misses playing w/ his fast r/c car!I am unusually pleased with the function & sturdiness of this product?