About this item
- 【Smart Security Alerts】With a 24/7 connected device, get push notifications and alerts on your phone whenever a door or window is opened or gets triggered. This sensor can be connect with our smart home devices: Video Camera, Doorbell, Smart Light, Smart Plug etc.
- 【Full Wireless Operation】No additional hub or hardware is needed for XODO devices. With DIY design, customized 3M adhesive (included) that allows the motion detector to be stuck at anywhere. Simply connect devices to your home Wi-Fi router (2.4GHz only) and start using.
- 【Detection Distance】Our LED light will turn on automatically when it detects motion about 20-26 ft distance. It catches motion fast with the 360° wide angle. Keep lit for 30 secs and then shut off until the detector is triggered again.
- 【Applications】Ideal for front door, window frame, stair, garage, closet, walking path, laundry room and anywhere in your home you want to be alerted to motion. Also great to alert business owners that are working in the back, or out of sight, to customers entering their store.
- 【After-Sale Warranty Policy】We are US-Based Customer Service and Technical Support. Providing outstanding customer service is our NO.1 priority. Xodo offers 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, One Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 24-hour E-mail Support. Valentine's Day Gift for him.
WiFi PIR Sensor
With a 24/7 connected device, get push notifications and alerts on your phone whenever a door or window is opened or gets triggered.
Give you absolute freedom to angle the motion sensor's field of vision wherever it is needed.
Long detection distance and wide sensing area.
Easily share device with family, enjoy the Smart Life together.
Easy to Install
Easy set up with free app Xodo Smart, connect to a 2.4GHz WiFi network. No hub required.
What's in the box?
- 2 x PS1 Motion Sensors
- 1 x User Manual
Super easy to install, does the job I need. I recommend
To connect to Alexa, you need to configure the device in the app. Works great
super easy to install
To connect to Alexa, you need to configure the device in the Smart Life app -> PIR Wifi