About this item
- DOOR/WINDOW SENSOR - The DS2 is a great way to keep tabs on little ones who like to go outside without notice and can be set up anywhere you would like such as a window or door.
- MOTION SENSOR ACTIVATED - The PS2 picks up on any movement with the PIR Sensor which sends Real-Time Alerts that lets you know movement has been detected anywhere
- SOUND THE ALARM - The SA2 allows for 90 db to notify you and others in your house should you have an unauthorized entry in your AMAZON ALEXA AND GOOGLE ASSISTANT - This Wireless Home Security Kit is compatible with both and with the Xodo app XODO
SA2 WiFi Security Alarm
Notify you not only by 90dB sound but also visual blinking red light.
Doorbell Button DB1
Press the middle button to ring doorbell. Alarm Gateway SA2 will act as Door Chime.
Standby Time: 12 Months.
PS2 Smart PIR Sensor
Get instant mobile alerts when motion is detected in your home.
DS2 Alarm Contact Sensor
Get push notifications and alerts on your phone whenever a door or window is opened.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Smart Alarm Gateway
- 2 x Remote Control
- 6 x 3M Glue
- 2 x Wireless Motion Sensor
- 6 x Wireless Door / Window Sensor
- 1 x Door Bell
- 2 x Bracket
- 2 x Mounting Screw Set
- 1 x PK5 User Manual
Really easy to intall, and works so good
Bought this kit for our house to add security when we are away from home. After set up, it's easy to use. the response is very fast, the alarm/horn is very loud, the most important thing is that it does not require a subscription fee . Easy to install and setup. App allows you to control your system from anywhere. The system will send you notification if the alarm is trigged. You can program to automatically turn on and off. In the windows I used local inexpensive sensors (door alarm bell) that you can easily turn them off if you need to open the window. I dont think this is the best. But compare with money and the quality, I think this is a great one to try.
This is a very good, inexpensive system that was easy to install and for the price, can't be beat. I would recommend adding cameras (indoor and outdoor) and depending on the house size and number of windows, you may need to add more door/window sensors as I plan to purchase 2 more sensors and outdoor camera. So far, no issues and the alarm can be accessed via the simple app to turn on/off remotely. Have had it installed a couple of weeks and so far, loving it...